There are no reviews yet.
It will open the way to the full implementation of such a basic form as an elongated tilt in a sitting position (pashchimottanasana). This complex will allow you to gradually and safely develop muscle plasticity and joint-tendon flexibility of the entire back surface of the body.
In addition to the complex, two warm-up options have been added - an articular warm-up to warm up the joints and a warm-up complex for 30 minutes, which can also be used as a morning exercise.
The target complex for working out the entire back surface of the body was developed by Andrey Sidersky for the printed edition of the target complexes. This complex was developed to work out the back surface of the body, the end result of which should be an improvement in the performance of such asanas as pashchimmotanasana, halasana or plow, uttanasana and other asanas, where the main factor is the study of the back surface of the body.
1) The frequency of training. Any of the complexes can be performed daily, but no more than once a day. If you want to train several times a day, you can choose different complexes depending on the type of load you need.
2) Load optimization. If you feel tired, you should take a break from practice for 1-2 days. If fatigue persists, or if you regularly experience muscle stiffness, sore joints and tendons, it makes sense to reduce the intensity of your workouts and train every other day or once every three days.
3) Breathing. The optimal breathing pattern is a deep energization mode (fixing the asana for three breathing cycles). Good results are also given by the mode of energy activation (fixation of the asana for one respiratory cycle).
4) The level of technical complexity. If the exercise involves the use of a "lotus", but so far such crossing of the legs causes discomfort, it is necessary, wherever it is technically possible, to replace the full "lotus" with a "half lotus". Similarly, the order of difficulty should be reduced for all technically inaccessible asanas, for example, to perform an incomplete split. To master the "upper" handstands, it is advisable to use a wall as a support at first - until the balance in the handstand becomes confident.
Sequence for working out the back surface of the body
online viewing and downloading
- duration - 00:19:36
- See screenlist
- duration - 00:30:51
- See screenlist
Our catalog consists of: about 116 sequences, 47 workshops and 24 courses
- Sequence «For working out the thoracic spine, shoulder girdle and hip joints»
- Sequences for working out the arms and shoulder girdle
- Complex for working out the back and mastering the «scorpion» pose
- Training set «Power Meditation»