There are no reviews yet.
A mid-level complex for deepening practice towards the development of lower handstands. To help in the future to master the upper handstand.
In addition to the complex, two warm-up options have been added - an articular warm-up to warm up the joints and a warm-up complex for 30 minutes, which can also be used as a morning exercise.
The target complex for the development of the "lower" handstands was developed by Andrey Sidersky for the printed edition of the target complexes. This complex was developed for the development of the "lower" handstands, the end result of which regular practice should be an improvement in the performance of the lower and upper handstands, where the main factor is the strength of the arms, shoulder girdle and back.
1) The frequency of training. Any of the complexes can be performed daily, but no more than once a day. If you want to train several times a day, you can choose different complexes depending on the type of load you need.
2) Load optimization. If you feel tired, you should take a break from practice for 1-2 days. If fatigue persists, or if you regularly experience muscle stiffness, sore joints and tendons, it makes sense to reduce the intensity of your workouts and train every other day or once every three days.
3) Breathing. The optimal breathing pattern is a deep energization mode (fixing the asana for three breathing cycles). Good results are also given by the mode of energy activation (fixation of the asana for one respiratory cycle).
4) The level of technical complexity. If the exercise involves the use of a "lotus", but so far such crossing of the legs causes discomfort, it is necessary, wherever it is technically possible, to replace the full "lotus" with a "half lotus". Similarly, the order of difficulty should be reduced for all technically inaccessible asanas, for example, to perform an incomplete split. To master the "upper" handstands, it is advisable to use a wall as a support at first - until the balance in the handstand becomes confident.
To master «lower» handstands
online viewing and downloading
Суставная короткая разминка
- duration - 00:19:36
- See screenlist
Более глубокий 30-ти минутный комплекс-разминка
- duration - 00:30:51
- See screenlist
Our catalog consists of: about 116 sequences, 47 workshops and 24 courses
- Sequences for working out the arms and shoulder girdle
- Sequence «For working out the thoracic spine, shoulder girdle and hip joints»
- Sequence for working out the back surface of the body
- To prepare for mastering the lotus pose