There are no reviews yet.
A medium-level complex for deepening the practice in the direction of opening the hip joints, which form the lotus position.
In addition to the complex, two warm-up options have been added - an articular warm-up to warm up the joints and a warm-up complex for 30 minutes, which can also be used as a morning exercise.
The complex was designed by Andrey Sidersky. It activates and gives the quality of flexible strength to the whole body. A special emphasis on a comprehensive and deep study of the hip joints and makes it possible to train the body so that the development of the “lotus” position becomes easier and safer.
1) The frequency of training. Any of the complexes can be performed daily, but no more than once a day. If you want to train several times a day, you can choose different complexes depending on the type of load you need.
2) Load optimization. If you feel tired, you should take a break from practice for 1-2 days. If fatigue persists, or if you regularly experience muscle stiffness, sore joints and tendons, it makes sense to reduce the intensity of your workouts and train every other day or once every three days.
3) Breathing. The optimal breathing pattern is a deep energization mode (fixing the asana for three breathing cycles). Good results are also given by the mode of energy activation (fixation of the asana for one respiratory cycle).
4) The level of technical complexity. If the exercise involves the use of a "lotus", but so far such crossing of the legs causes discomfort, it is necessary, wherever it is technically possible, to replace the full "lotus" with a "half lotus". Similarly, the order of difficulty should be reduced for all technically inaccessible asanas, for example, to perform an incomplete split. To master the "upper" handstands, it is advisable to use a wall as a support at first - until the balance in the handstand becomes confident.
To prepare for mastering the lotus pose
online viewing and downloading
Суставная короткая разминка
- duration - 00:19:36
- See screenlist
Более глубокий 30-ти минутный комплекс-разминка
- duration - 00:30:51
- See screenlist
Our catalog consists of: about 116 sequences, 47 workshops and 24 courses
- Sequence for working out the thoracic spine
- Sequence for the prevention of scoliosis + warm-up
- Training set «Power Meditation»
- Sequence «For working out the thoracic spine, shoulder girdle and hip joints»