There are no reviews yet.
During the whole day Andrey Sidersky, Anna Bezlyudnaya, Svetlana Andryushchenko, Viktor Petrenko, Vyacheslav Gutsalyuk, Andrey Medvedev conducted master classes on Yoga23 for beginners, ethereal gymnastics, breathing techniques, pair yoga, yoga nidra and various target complexes. Unique master classes were held by Andrey Sidersky on the Krest technique and yoga nidra. In addition, in the video selection you can find lectures by leading yoga teachers on the topics of yoga theory and practice.
Master class day consists of:
1. Krest ethereal gymnastics technique (theory + practice) - Andrey Sidersky Ethereal gymnastics "Cross" is designed to increase the high-frequency exchange of "etheric density" between the "center" and the "personal vertical". It promotes dense filling of the space and channels of the etheric body with the highest frequency components of the etheric vibrational structure available to this particular individual. It also contributes to the suppression and removal from the ethereal functionality of the practitioner of low-frequency vibrations inherent in organic and inorganic pathogenic factors, which makes it impossible for these factors to exist in the human body system. "Cross" is the most "straightforwardly radical", and, at the same time, the most "sparing" of the whole complex of dynamic ethereal gymnastics techniques. Unlike mistakes in the performance of other techniques, minor errors in the execution of the "Cross" do not pose a serious danger to the health of the practitioner and the people around him. However, it is still advisable to study and master the "Cross" under the guidance of a qualified trainer, and use the video material as a summary.
Dynamic ethereal gymnastics techniques are designed to increase the "etheric density" and harmonize its distribution. Performing the techniques of dynamic ethereal gymnastics increases the “subtle” sensitivity and helps to increase the “energetic” efficiency of the practice of yoga gymnastics exercises.
2. Warm-up warming complex "Surya Kriya" - Anna Bezlyudnaya This is a dynamic technique for structuring energy centers, increasing tone and / or preparing for the main training part. For example, as if we were warming up plasticine before sculpting something from it.
For experienced practitioners, this is a warm-up that can be included in any workout. Especially in the cold season, when the body must be prepared for the safe performance of the asana. For beginners, this is an easy way to learn how to synchronize breathing with movement, master movement "from the center" on simple forms, strengthen the muscles of the back, arms, and hips.
3. Yoga for a beautiful body (female complex) - Svetlana Andryushchenko Breathing is the most important function of the human body. A person can live without food for more than a month, without water - a few days, and without breathing - only a few minutes. The main mechanism for losing weight through breathing is to activate and accelerate all metabolic processes in the body. Fat burns with the active participation of oxygen and during physical work of low intensity, which causes an increase in heart rate to 120-140 beats per minute. Body fat is stored energy. It lies under the skin like a log. And in order for it to flare up, it must be kindled. To do this, we use rhythmic breathing. It is important to train hard, at the limit of your capabilities, only in this case the fat will be actively burned. Confused and intermittent breathing after a workout is a sign that your body has experienced oxygen starvation, because during the session you were breathing incorrectly. So proper breathing is the key to success. When performing asanas with rhythmic breathing, lymph flow and blood flow are started, the amount of oxygen in the blood increases, and all processes, including fat burning, are accelerated. It also optimizes the absorption of nutrients in our gastrointestinal tract, accelerates metabolism, removes pesticides, toxins, preservatives, and reduces the level of stress hormone in the blood.
Beginners will learn about diaphragmatic breathing and, together with experienced practitioners, will be able to experience an incredible boost of energy and enthusiasm.
4. BOEX – Cycle of short pranayamas (Connection of breath with movement) – Viktor Petrenko We presented two whole master classes "BOEX - cycle of short pranayamas" at the marathon. BOEX is a unique development that you "will not find on the Internet", so we highly recommend it. As well as a lecture-practice logically following from this on the topic “Relationship between breath and movement: the difference between a yoga gymnast and physical education”.
The main feature of the YOGA23FiT modes is the coordination of all actions with breathing. Breathing, like glue, links everything that we do into a single holistic stream. In this context, the phases of dynamic transitions between figures are as important a part of the "flow" as the phases of static fixation. Synchronization of transitional movements with breathing contributes to an increase in the liquid current, due to which the purification of the intercellular space from the decay products of the vital activity of cells improves. Since all dynamic movements of the torso are inextricably linked with respiratory movements, there is an additional intensive study of the entire muscles of the respiratory system. Movements during transitions, performed according to the “wave from the center” principle, do not allow the ethereal “density” accumulated in the previous figure to dissipate. All this greatly affects the final effectiveness of the practice process. In this master class, using the example of a simple set of exercises performed in dynamic, static and meditative modes, we will consider various options for performing transitional movements. Let's talk about rhythmic movement and rhythmic breathing. And also about why we use a metronome in practice.
The master class is useful and interesting for everyone without exception. The “keys” voiced and worked out on it will help beginners to make the practice process more conscious.
5. Paired therapeutic stretches - Vyacheslav Gutsalyuk The main mechanism of the therapeutic component of paired stretching is the force of gravity and relaxation. When you hang, relaxed, on the arms and legs of your partner, the nature of the circulation of the main fluids - blood and lymph - changes in your body. Relaxation of the body opens the spine - our main energy channel. This happens very gently, because the instrument of influence is the force of gravity of your own body. After this practice, thanks to the removal of internal clamps, the restoration of normal energy circulation and the activation of many life processes, you will feel stronger and younger. The vestibular apparatus is improved, the greatest amplitude of movement of the joints, elasticity of muscles and ligaments is achieved, the process of harmonious redistribution of vital forces and energies is optimized . It is difficult to stretch out on your own the way you can do it with the help of a partner.
6. Yoga nidra pranayama (deep relaxation) - Andrey Sidersky This version of yoga nidra is used when there is no time to practice for a long time or conditions do not allow, as in this case (it was cool in the hall). Asanas are performed in a certain sequence with a certain breathing pattern, and the “yoga nidra effect” itself occurs after training in about 20-30 minutes.
What is yoga nidra? This is a super-deep relaxation technique, the purpose of which is to integrate attention, as an organ of perception, into a person's daily life. Working on the verge of a state of deep sleep and wakefulness allows you to get closer to understanding what is the logical result of the practice of hatha yoga and to feel the basic principles of techniques for entering the state of raja yoga.
+ Bonus - performances by Vyacheslav Gutselyuk with pair yoga.
Day of master classes: yoga nidra, krest, target complexes, pair yoga, breathing techniques
online viewing and downloading
Krest техника эфирной гимнастики (теория + практика) — Андрей Сидерский
Техники динамической эфирной гимнастики предназначены для повышения «эфирной плотности» и гармонизации ее распределения. Выполнение техник динамической эфирной гимнастики увеличивает «тонкую» чувствительность и способствует по
- duration - 00:48:48
- See screenlist
Разминочный разогревающий комплекс «Сурья Крийя» — Анна Безлюдная
Это динамичная техника для структурирования энергетических центров, повышения тонуса и/или подготовка к основной тренировочной части. Например, как если бы мы разогревали пластилин перед тем как что-то из него лепить.
- duration - 00:47:55
- See screenlist
Йога для красивого тела (женский комплекс) — Светлана Андрющенко
Без еды человек может прожить более месяца, без воды — несколько дней, а без дыхания – всего несколько минут. Основной механизм похудения с помощью дыхания – в активизации и ускорении всех обменных процессов в теле.
- duration - 00:19:29
- See screenlist
BOEX — Цикл коротких пранаям (Связь дыхания с движением) — Виктор Петренко
Мы представили на марафоне целых два мастер-класса "BOEX - цикл коротких пранаям". BOEX это уникальная разработка, про которую вы «не найдете в интернете», поэтому очень рекомендуем.
- duration - 01:29:14
- See screenlist
Парные терапевтические вытягивания — Вячеслав Гуцалюк
Основной механизм терапевтической составляющей парных вытягиваний – это сила гравитации и расслабление. Когда ты висишь, расслабившись, на руках и ногах твоего партнера, в твоем теле изменяется характер циркуляции основных жидкостей – кро
- duration - 00:46:49
- See screenlist
Йога-нидра-пранаяма (глубокое расслабление) — Андрей Сидерский
Данный вариант йога-нидры используется, когда нет времени долго практиковать или не позволяют условия, как в данном случае (в зале было прохладно). Выполняются асаны в определённой последовательности с определённой схемой дыхания.
- duration - 00:53:01
- See screenlist
Our catalog consists of: about 116 sequences, 47 workshops and 24 courses
- Day of master classes: meditation, detox, yoga for the office, posture, productivity
- Day of master classes: yoga slim, tai chi, yoga therapy, pranayama, office, steam room and athletic
- Day of master classes: qigong, pranayama, Yoga23FiT, injury safety, target complexes, nidra.
Day of master classes: Yoga23FiT modes, yoga and sports, injuries, rehabilitation, work with joints
Linikh Oleg +2